Monday, November 5, 2012

FAQ


What is airbrush makeup, is it applicable for any skin?

Airbrush makeup is a high definition makeup application that gives maximum coverage. It feels so lightweight, yet it offers a very natural and translucent look.  Airbrush makeup applies for any skin type and can also last from 10 to 12 hours.

In my experience, the Dinair airbrush easily becomes the bride’s best friend as it gives her the flawless beauty appearance.  It readily  fits our Oriental skin and performs very well in our humid and tropical climate.




What makeup products do you use?

I use Dinair Airbrush makeup system for airbrush.  For Traditional makeup I use Mac, Smashbox, Benefits, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, ShuUemura, Makeup Forever, and Nars.  I continually update and acquire the best quality and imported makeup brands so I can be of better service to my clients.

Why is there a need for a Trial Hair & Makeup and when will be the best time for it?

Trial Hair & Makeup provides me the opportunity to listen to the preferences and views of my client so I can better custom fit the look she desires for her wedding day.  Through the Trial Makeup,  I can also offer some personal ideas and experiential advise to ensure the best look and feel for the future bride.

It is normally done in my shop at La Mirada Unit 106, # 302 P. Guevarra St., San Juan MM.  I recommend that the Trial Hair & Makeup should be done some 3-4 months prior to the wedding day.  It is also economical  if it is done on the same day of the Prep-Nuptial Photo shoot.



What if you are already booked for our event date, do you have an alternative?

I encourage my clients to book me early, as I receive many inquiries and often gets easily booked,  at times one year in advance.  In the event that you still wish to avail of my services during occasions when I can’t personally attend to your event, I have a well trusted Team 2 who has worked with me for a long time and whom I can supervise and send to your event to attend to your requirements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment